Whether you are hiring a general contractor to perform most the work, or you are an owner-builder soliciting bids from subcontractors, the same strategies apply. The goal is to get the best work at the lowest price. The big difference between a general contractor and a project manager is that a general contractor is hired to build and manage, while the residential project manager is hired to oversee and represent your interests. The first gets the work done; the second makes sure the work is done to your specifications.
What We do as your project management company
- Work with you to define the scope that fully describes your project.
- Provide a scope and budget for the renovation and submit to you for approval.
- Contact and screen potential trades.
- Execute approved renovation by managing vendors to ensure on-time and on-budget.
- Document and submit change orders for approval. Ensure necessity of change orders and proper completion of approved work.
- Keep you informed of the progress and respond to your questions concerning the project.
- Document entire remodel process with before and after photos.
- Sign off on materials, labor, and permits as needed.
- Preform a final walk through of the project and develop a list of minor defects or cosmetic imperfections that need correction.
- Follow up to make sure the work is satisfactorily completed.
As your renovation project manager we specialize in job-site supervision. Whether you need a complete remodel, from floor to roof or you have just a small repair list, Arrico’s Project Management Team allows you to keep your life simple while still staying abreast of everything that happens. We keep tabs on progress, help convey your needs and expectations to the contractors and subcontractors involved in the project, and keep you informed on how things are going, no matter where you are located. We are your one point of contact and your eyes on the project from start to finish.