Tampa Bay Project Management
Whether you are hiring a general contractor to perform most of the work or an owner-builder soliciting bids from subcontractors, the same strategies apply. The goal is to get the best work at the lowest price. The big difference between a general contractor and a project manager is that a general contractor is hired to build and manage, while the residential project manager is hired to oversee and represent your interests. The first gets the work done; the second ensures the work is done to your specifications.
What we do as your Tampa Bay project management company:
- Work with you to define the scope that fully describes your project.
- Provide a scope and budget for the renovation and submit it to you for approval.
- Contact and screen potential trades.
- Execute approved renovation by managing vendors to ensure on-time and on budget.
- Document and submit change orders for approval. Ensure the necessity of change orders and proper completion of approved work.
- Keep you informed of the progress and respond to your questions concerning the project.
- Document the entire remodel process with before and after photos.
- Sign off on materials, labor, and permits as needed.
- Perform a final walk-through of the project and develop a list of minor defects or cosmetic imperfections that need correction.
- Follow up to make sure the work is completed.
As your local Tampa Bay renovation project manager, we specialize in job-site supervision. Whether you need a complete remodel, from floor to roof, or you have just a small repair list, PMI Arrico Realty and Property Management Project Management Team allows you to keep your life simple while still staying aware of everything that happens. We keep tabs on progress, help convey your needs and expectations to the contractors and subcontractors involved in the project, and keep you informed on how things are going, no matter where you are located. We are your one point of contact and your eyes on the project from start to finish.
Have a Question?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch. Want immediate help? Call us at 813.662.9363.